- Carrots (round parisian)
- Salad Mix
- Basil (greek or genovese)
- Summer Squash Or artichokes
- Green Onions
We still have the following on hand from the May 16th box:
- Baby Carrots
- Chard (red or gold)
- Little Gem Lettuce
- Red Leaf Lettuce
- Beets: Red or Chioggia
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Summer Squash
On the menu for the week we've got:
- Stuffed Zucchini, Nicoise-style from The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen by Donna Klein. This will use up the zucchini from two weeks ago, plus some lettuce if we make a salad.
- Spring Minestrone from Super Natural Cooking by Heidi Swanson. This recipe will use up the peas from two weeks ago plus some cooked brown rice we have on hand. It also gives us another chance to continue the never-ending quest for good premade vegetable stock!
- Cannellini Beans with Sauteed Kale, also from The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen by Donna Klein. The kale should arrive on Wednesday.
- Spaghetti with Spinach and Mushrooms from the May/June issue of Vegetarian Times. This will use the spinach, also due to arrive on Wednesday.
- Otsu, also from Super Natural Cooking by Heidi Swanson. Inspired by the green onions due this week.
- Spicy Chili Pot Pie from Cook 1.0 by Heidi Swanson.
Post a Comment